Saturday, May 23, 2015

Words are mightier than sword

If u have nothing good to say to someone, I would appreciate it if u just shut that hole on ur face.

I do not like the condescending tone when u address me. I know that you are from HQ but somehow the veteran HQ bosses are much more warm when addressing us.

Your high and mighty act jz bcz u r related to one of the directors makes me wanna puke the morning cheese I had had today. U r not even been on the field. Remember that, without us the "grassroot ppl", there will be no production for u to sell, ergo ur income as well.

Your overseas education? I, for one, did not even bat an eyelid. I worked my ass off to get into public university while you take the scenic route, wherever the money takes you. Please lah. Degree is not everything.

And one more thing. Please don't get chummy with me if you don't mean it. It feels as fake as a handgloved handshake. A bad lip service is just, urgh. Either you be a sincere gentleman or be a good mute.


No comments:

Post a Comment